页面

2015年9月2日星期三

Recent Life.

The hectic final exam was finally over yesterday.
Is time to start my FYP so I cannot back to my hometown TT
But anyway, I still hang out with bf and friends although i have tons of work hehe

Today I tried the Sangkaya coconut ice cream at Nu Sentral.
It's just taste so so good and I will definitely go back to eat the ice cream again!!

So tempting right ? Haha 



Was having Su-kiya shabu shabu just now with my gang. As usual, we talked loudly, laughed loudly like nobody else care hahaha


Left one more sem I will be finished my 4years of college life and the next chapter gonna start so soon.
Although I feel so happy because i finally finish my study life, but I also not willing to separate with you all. 
There is so much memory we had created within these 4 years.
We fight, we laugh, we cry, we shout, we scream, we heart each other.
Really really appreciate our friendship and I really hope our friendship will last forever. 








Love you all so so much <3 

没有评论:

发表评论